Chi Revitalizer Therapy
What is Chi?
According to eastern medicine, you are healthy when your "chi" or “life force energy” is strong, balanced, and free-flowing. "Chi" is the healing source that unites the body, mind, and spirit, and flows in channels through our body. One of the causes of ill health is the stagnation or blockage of "chi." .
How is Chi revitalized?
- “Chi” is revitalized by the use of a machine which makes the body move with an oscillating motion, pretty much the way a fish moves its body in water. The machine gives the body an internal massage that will help unblock the chi pathways and ensure maximum flow of chi through the body. This results in an improvement and restoration of your health.
What happens in a Chi Revitalizer Therapy session?
- The client simply lies down, elevates and rests his/ her ankles on the machine, and lets the chi machine oscillate the body from side-to-side. This swinging motion maintains a proper "chi" balance and adequate oxygen and blood supply to the body. At the end of a session, most clients feel a pleasant and energizing “chi rush” throughout the body.
What are the health benefits of Chi Revitalization Therapy?
- Strengthens your immune system
- Facilitates lymph circulation
- Eliminates fatigue and reinforces healthy sleep patterns
- Increases metabolism
- Increases blood circulation and blood production
- Improves the digestive system
- Improves functions of internal organs
- Reduces overall body weight
- Alleviates stress-related conditions
- Tones and firms the body (waist, thighs, buttocks, hips, abs)
- Relieves upper and lower back pain
“The chi rush is invigorating and exhilarating! " -- Doodie D.
“Feels like a healthy exercise work-out without the work.” -- Bernard R.