Counseling Sessions for Sex-Related Problems
What is sex therapy?
- Sex therapy is a medical-psychological approach for helping people who have sexual problems.
- It is based on the belief that sexuality is good and that relationships can be physically and emotionally intimate, meaningful, and enjoyable.
What are the problems treated by sex therapy?
- Common sexual problems include erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, low sexual desire, sexual addictions and odd sexual behavior.
- Other sex-related problems include sexual abuse or rape, confusion about sexual identity or orientation, body image problems and sex-related guilt, depression, and insecurities.
What happens in a session?
- Sessions usually include a medical examination and psychological evaluation.
- Sex therapy includes interventions such as sex education, advice psychotherapy, couples counseling, medications, exercises and techniques, and home assignments.
- Complementary treatments include natural supplements, needle-less acupuncture, bio-ionic detoxification therapy, bio-energetic clearing and balancing, and other holistic methods.
- All sessions will be treated with utmost privacy and confidentiality .
“I thought I knew everything … but I learned a lot from you and it sure did help a lot!” -- Bob S.
“I went through a lot of childhood trauma, sexual and relational confusion, and long-time angst. Now I'm much happier, and the good news is that I'm about to be married! My gratitude to you, Rands!” -- Christie J.