COUNSELING SESSION FOR
HEALING YOUR CHILDHOOD WOUNDS
Living fully in the present means that you don't carry the heavy burden of the past on your back.
What are these Counseling Sessions for Healing your Childhood Wounds?
- These sessions help you connect with and re-experience the memories and painful emotions of your childhood past so that you can process the pain, leave it behind, and finally move on forward with life.
- As a child, your "basic" needs for love, acceptance, security, affection, affirmation, fun, and freedom may not have been met. As a child, you may have been abused, ignored, disrespected, or shamed. All these losses and hurts constitute your childhood wounds
- Counseling sessions for Healing your Childhood Wounds last for an hour and are held weekly.
- All sessions are held in a safe, nurturing, and confidential environment.
What do you gain from these Counseling Sessions for Healing your Childhood Wounds?
- Be free of the burdens and pains of your childhood
- Break the self-defeating patterns of your life that had resulted from your painful childhood experiences.
- Love yourself and be self-confident.
- Relate to others more authentically.
- Love God more deeply.
- Reinvent yourself and design the life which you want to live.
- Live fully, meaningfully, and joyfully in the present moment.
- Move forward towards a more promising future, with a sense of adventure.
Becoming aware of your Childhood Wounds
Finish the following sentence stems:
- As a child, what I needed most from my father was...
- As a child, what I needed most from my mother was...
- As a child, I wish my family...
- As a child, my deepest hurt/ frustration/ humiliation was...
- As a child, what I didn't like about myself was...
- As a child, I would have been happier if...
- As a child, I was most ashamed about...
- A childhood experience I try to forget is...
"Physical, sexual, emotional abuse, I’ve had it all. I always considered my life as one large heap of garbage. Now, I realize that I should even be thankful. There really is ‘gold in garbage’ and I feel like the richest person alive!” -- Zoray Q.
"Live in the NOW,’ my new life mantra!” -- Miguel Z..