A dream that has not been interpreted is like a letter that has not been opened. - Talmud
The dream is an existential message... It is a message of yourself to yourself. - Perls
Dreams are the royal road to the unconscious. - Freud
What is Dream Analysis?
- Dream Analysis is a process by which dreams are explored, analyzed, and interpreted such that their hidden meanings are decoded and understood.
- Dream Analysis is helpful in facilitating self-knowledge, emotional healing, inspiration, spiritual renewal, and psychological insight.
- Dream analysis may be used for decision-making and problem-solving.
- Dream Analysis can empower individuals to break free from the unconscious self-defeating patterns of their lives.
Who can benefit from Dream Analysis?
People who are:
- Curious about the meaning of their past, recent, or current dreams
- Experiencing recurrent dreams
- Experiencing nightmares
- Interested in using dreams to guide them in decision-making or in problem-solving
- Seeking emotional healing, integration, and wholeness
- Pursuing a path of self-discovery, personal growth, and life transformation
What happens during a session of Dream Analysis?
- Dream Analysis sessions last from 45 minutes to an hour.
- Dream Analysis sessions are facilitated in an environment that is supportive, safe, nurturing, and confidential.
- The dream analyst facilitates activities that help the client interpret his/ her own dream through the use of different interventions for dream analysis. The client then becomes his/ her own dream interpreter.
- Dream Analysis methods include verbal dream exploration, art therapy, gestalt work, dream group sharing, dream journaling, lucid dreaming, guided imagery, dream enactment, among others.
"After my dream analysis sessions with you, my nightmares finally stopped. It was amazing to realize that the dreams I was most fearful of were the very dreams that had the most profound lessons for me.” -- Antonio Z.
"My dream journal is full of strange dreams. Thanks to you Randy, working on my dreams has become something like a sacred game for me wherein I try to decode the hidden messages of my dreams.” -- Rorie R.