Setting an Appointment
Important information for you:
- My regular work days are Mondays to Fridays from 10am to 2pm and 7-11pm. Sorry but I do not see clients on weekends.
- The Randy Dellosa Wellness Center is located at 105 Scout Rallos Street, Timog Area, Quezon City. Scout Rallos Street is parallel to Timog Avenue. Here is a map of the area:
- From Timog rotunda: Head towards the direction of EDSA. Turn right at stoplight near Dunkin Donuts (11th Jamboree Street). Then turn right at the first intersection (Scout Rallos Street). Look for the orange gate on the left side of the road.
- From EDSA: Enter Timog Avenue. Turn right at GMA Network Drive and make a U-turn headed again towards the Timog Avenue. Enter 11th Jamboree Street (Dunking Donuts). Then turn left at the first intersection (Scout Rallos Street). Look for the orange gate on the left side of the road.
- For inquiries or appointments, please call my secretary/nurses at 415-6529; 415-7964; 0917-520-3509. Do not set appointments through email. Call up instead.
- Please be kind to the secretary/nurses and avoid bullying, harassing, or arguing with them. Aside from you, they busily attend to around 30 other inpatients of the Center.
- You need to set an appointment one week in advance. Kindly inform my secretary which of my services you are interested in so that I can prepare for you in advance.
- I charge P4K for the first consultation and P3K for the subsequent sessions. Each session lasts for an hour. Set an appointment only for one hour. It is unlikely that you will need a 2-hour session.
- For the first session, you may request for a FREE psychological test. Even before we meet, you can request the secretary to email the psychological test forms to you, which you can then print out and submit to me. Alternatively, you can request the secretary/nurses to print out the test for you and you can arrive an hour ahead of your appointment to answer the test. I will then discuss the results of your psychological test with you.
- Kindly do not ask for a discount. Listening to people’s problems, woes, and negativities is NOT an easy task. While I enjoy helping people, my job is also emotionally-draining, mentally-taxing, physically-exhausting, and spiritually-wearying. It is only right to receive fair monetary exchange from you.
- Confirm one day prior to the appointment that you are coming. If you do not confirm, your time slot will be given to someone else.
- DO NOT cancel your appointment on the same day of your appointment. Cancelling your appointment on the same day will be considered a missed appointment.
- All missed appointments will be strictly charged P4K per hour. No excuses or reasons or ‘sob stories’ accepted. Again, you cannot cancel an appointment on the same day of your appointment. By missing your appointment, you would have let me wait for one hour for nothing! Furthermore, your slot could have been given to someone who urgently needed the session which you missed.
- If you arrive late, no time extension beyond your appointment hour will be given.
- It is ideal that we meet face-to-face and in person. But due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, I now do phone consultations and online consultations by Zoom/Skype/Facebook. Make sure that your cellphone has adequate load and is fully charged prior to the appointment. For phone and online consultations, settle the bill prior to the appointment and send the payment receipt to the secretary. Pay to BPI account name: Randy Misael S. Dellosa with BPI account number: 4459-1416-21.
- I do not do home visits or conduct clinic consultations in restaurants or other public places outside of my clinic.
- I do not accept annulment, adoption, or other medical and legal cases which require me to write and submit reports. I do not do psychological evaluation for annulment, adoption, or other medical and legal cases.
- Occasionally, your appointment schedule may get delayed or disrupted due to (1) surprise live media interviews or (2) by patients who need urgent attention such as those who are more suicidal, hysterical, violent, or mentally disturbed than you. Please bear with the delay or disruption.
- Many inquire about how many life coaching/ psychotherapy sessions they will need. This is my estimate: For each significant life issue that you have, you will probably need 6-10 weekly life coaching/ psychotherapy sessions to resolve it.
I hope the information above is all helpful for you. I’ll be glad to help you when we meet.
Til then, take care!